Considerations for School-Based OTs and PTs Conducting Teletherapy: A Response to COVID-19
Telehealth is an accepted service delivery model according to AOTA and APTA. The current pandemic has altered school-based service delivery. This webinar reviews the basics about technology, how to conduct therapy sessions, using a coaching model, ideas for session structure, and provides resources for OTs and PTs.
- Describe the benefits and barriers of teletherapy in these changing times of COVID-19
- Figure out how to change your service delivery model and transition your school-based caseload to teletherapy
- Identify at least 3 resources or activities to implement within your teletherapy sessions
- Select the best intervention strategies for at least 3 of your students
For course credit - please watch each of the videos below and complete the confirmation form at the end of each video. Please use the email address you entered when you registered on each confirmation.
- 25 minutes: Overview of Teletherapy for OT & PT
- 35 minutes: Let's Get Started
- 26 minutes: Additional Considerations for Teletherapy Implementation
- 23 minutes: Sample Therapy Session Using Slides & Activities
- 18 minutes: Additional Resources for Teletherapy
- 4 minutes: Course Test